American model Bella Hadid stands firm in support of Palestine despite death threats

 American model Bella Hadid stands firm in support of Palestine despite death threats.



New York (Web Desk) American model Bella Hadid has spoken about the Israel-Palestine conflict and said that she introduced me for my happiness.

Bella Hadid, who received death threats from her sister Gigi Hadid and family from Israel for supporting Palestine, has once again spoken out in favor of Palestine despite the threats.

He has said that after seeing the situation in Gaza after the air strikes, my heart is crying tears of blood. Whose whole family was destroyed.

Bella Hadid said that I am saddened for the Israeli families who lost their loved ones in the war. I condemn terrorist attacks on any citizen anywhere.

The American model also stated that no child should be taken away from their families temporarily or indefinitely. It is the same for Israel and the Palestinian people.

He said that it is important for the world to understand what it is like to be a Palestinian, a land that has been suffering from terrorism for the past several decades, where massacres are taking place, but the world considers Palestine as a terrorist, which is very wrong and regrettable. .

He said that my phone number was leaked, after which I received death threats every day. My family and I are in danger for supporting Palestine.



The model further said that we need to put pressure on world leaders to help Gaza and protect the lives of innocent Palestinian citizens, I stand with humanity, peace and security belong to all of us.

Comments